Saturday, November 2, 2013

11/2/13 - Jamey

Hey all!

Great afternoon for a ride today.  Low 50s and sunny.  Got out there and rode 10.5 miles in 45 minutes around Brooklyn Center and Minneapolis before setting in to watch some Gopher football vs. Indiana.  The first 3 quarters went well for the Gophers but the last 10 minutes has been tough.  They still have some time to pull it out though.

Went out and bought a Bell Bike Computer today and put it on my bike but I couldn't get it to work.  I followed the instruction to a T but nothing would register.  I got frustrated after fiddling with it for 20 minutes and took it off the bike and just went for my ride. I'm trying to decide if I should return it or not.  Anybody out there familiar with the product can send me some info.

I'm hoping to get a good ride in tomorrow afternoon between the Vikings game at noon and Timberwolves game at 6:30.  Stay tuned for details on the ride!

Happy Riding and we'll talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment