Wednesday, May 7, 2014

5/7/14 - Jamey

Hello there fellow cyclists and cycling followers.  Today was a long and busy day of work so I am quite exhausted.  So how better to unwind from a crazy day of work that to continue celebrating Bike Week and Craft Beer Week!  That's exactly what Sam and I did this evening.  We rode the 9.8 mile round trip from home to Surly Brewery in Brooklyn Center to enjoy a couple of their delicious brews.  The ride home was a little rough being that it was against a rather stiff breeze so it helped out our workout.  Oh, and by the way, Sam and I are again doing the National Bike Challenge this year.  You all should check it out and sign up to hopefully win some prizes.  I don't have any chance to place first but it is fun to try and win some free stuff to help my cycling career!

I guess that's all I have for now but I will be posting again soon.  I hope to hear from some of you cycling enthusiasts through our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment